The Reading Guide is designed to make reading easier.
The Reading Guide is a lightweight and durable plastic strip with a see-through tinted window surrounded by a grey shield.
The Reading Guide allows the reader to highlight text through this transparent window to increase reading accuracy and text stability. The grey shield blocks out text above and below the line being read.
This simple reading tool is often helpful to readers who have trouble focusing on what they’re reading, lose their place as they read or develop eye strain while reading.
Highly recommended by Therapists and Teachers for people with ADHA, Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, other reading disorders, Irlen Syndrome and Scotopic Sensitivity.
Supplied in a pack of 4 colours (magenta, cyan, yellow and clear). Find which colour works best for you.
• Assists emergent readers to focus on one line at a time
• Blocks distractions on the page
• Helps strengthen visual tracking skills
• Assists in concentration and focus on what is being read
• Helps maintain the reader’s place on the page while reading and thus increases reading speed and fluency
• Reduce reading strain and fatigue
• Assists with issues such as skipping words and lines, reversing letters, transposing letters, losing your place, re-reading lines, squinting, concentration, comprehension and eye fatigue
OUR CATALOGUE HAS MOVED! With the increasing shift towards digital shopping and to meet the changing needs of our customers, our printable catalogue has been discontinued. Please make use our online shop for all future orders and/or quote requests. Dismiss