In the box
• 5 Shape bean bags
• Instruction leaflet
Playing with bean bags helps children to develop healthy bodies and active minds.
Bean bags can be used in a group or individually.
When used in a group, they help to develop team spirit and a sense of belonging.
Gross motor development
Activities such as running, jumping, hopping, skipping, catching and throwing, playing with balls and bean bags help the learner:
• Exercise and get fit
• Strengthen muscles
• Develop agility and balance
• Cross the midline of the body
• Develop a positive self-image
• Improve posture
• Establish dominance
• Enhance eye-hand coordination
• Develop many perceptual skills